Our Neutripure Konjac Sponges are a great tool for washing your face and promise for more radiant skin. They're all the rage in Japan. They're also known as konjak, konjaku, konnyaku potato, devil's tongue, voodoo lily, snake palm, and elephant yam in different parts of the world. They look like weird little kitchen sponges, feel squishy against skin, and are actually made of a porous root vegetable.
Here's everything you need to know about our Neutripure Konjac Sponges:
1. Konjac sponges are really, really gentle. They're more gentle than scrubs, so they're ideal for daily exfoliating. You can use them on sensitive skin, rosacea, and dry flakes that are difficult to buff away without irritating skin. They can be used on sensitive baby skin.
2. They'll take off your makeup. Used with soap and water, konjac sponges will remove more makeup than washing with your hands alone. You can even run one around your eyes to get your mascara off faster.
3. They'll make your skin more radiant. Anything that exfoliates makes your skin smoother and more glowy - and the more often you use it, the more pronounced the effects will be.
4. They're made of 100% natural ingredients. The Konjac Potato or Konnyaku is a perennial plant native to Asia, and can be found growing wild at very high altitudes. Our sponges are also infused with natural mineral additives like the green tea, purple sweet potato, and bamboo charcoal help nourish and smooth skin naturally.
5. They've got a shelf life. For optimum results, replace your Konjac sponge after 3 months of use or when it starts to deteriorate. To maximize the life you should rinse sponge and gently squeeze out excess water after use but do not wring. Hang in a well ventilated area to air dry.
6. They're organic. Because they are made our of completely natural ingredients they can be composted after use.
7. Not self-cleaning. Although not necessary you may occasionally want to add your favorite cleanser when using sponge. Even though some konjac sponges may claim to be antibacterial, they're not self-cleaning.
And finally i have a question for you.
How do you pronounce "Konjac" ?
Okay, i'll tell you.
Konjac is pronounced like CONE-YAK. Not con-jack as you may have thought.
The Japanese word is kon'nyaku pronounced like CONE-NYAKU with the "A" sounding like a short "AW".
I hope you find this helpful and enjoy your purchase.
Wise Men Therapeutic Healing Balm with Organic Essential Oils for Neuropathy and Pain Relief
The wise men from Arabia were actually being practical by giving the baby Jesus precious, costly essential oils that could double up as a potential medical remedy. Myrrh and frankincense essential oils were valued above gold because of their ability to heal.
In late 2013 the Wise Men formulator and founder Stan McSwain attended a seminar on essential oils and was intrigued. He learned there are naturally occurring oils harvested around the world from the seeds, leaves, stems, bark, buds roots, and flowers of trees and plants. Since trees and plants are rooted and cannot move from their toxic setting, the plants evolved these substances to shield them from disease. How the healing power of these oils never came to his attention is a testimony in itself of how he got sick in the first place. Since his introduction he experimented with many different essential oils and their benefits. The world wide web is full of good and also misleading information, but it is important to know that the chemical constituents of an oil can be affected by a vast number of variables. However, for the best results, it is necessary to use a pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil. These can be costly, but required if the oil is to produce the desired results. To read more download the complete product guide here.
Wise Men® is a registered trademark of Neutripure.
Product Safety data is available upon request.
Download the Product Guide HERE.View full product details
HOW DOES IT WORK? Put simply, Wise Men Calm Balm essential oil blend has aromatic, fragrant molecules that can pass through the blood/brain barrier, having a direct effect on the areas of our brain in charge of controlling feelings of stress and anxiety and even panic and depression. STUDIES: A study conducted in Ruhr University in Bochum, Germany suggested that, "essential oils may affect a number of biological factors, including heart rate, stress levels, blood pressure, breathing, and immune function."
ADAPTABILITY: Wise Men Calm Balm can be both calming and stimulating. The same oil can have a different "effect" depending on what is required of it. So a restless person may find that they feel calm after using a particular oil, while another individual who is feeling low and depressed may get an uplifting and invigorating effect using the same oil. This is why some essential oils are referred to as "adaptogens" because they can literally "adapt" to the needs of the person using the oil. This is also why Wise Men Calm Balm works so well for stress as it has the unique ability to adapt to the different types and levels of stress different individuals battle with.
View full product details