Our Neutripure Konjac Sponges are a great tool for washing your face and promise for more radiant skin. They're all the rage in Japan. They're also known as konjak, konjaku, konnyaku potato, devil's tongue, voodoo lily, snake palm, and elephant yam in different parts of the world. They look like weird little kitchen sponges, feel squishy against skin, and are actually made of a porous root vegetable.
Here's everything you need to know about our Neutripure Konjac Sponges:
1. Konjac sponges are really, really gentle. They're more gentle than scrubs, so they're ideal for daily exfoliating. You can use them on sensitive skin, rosacea, and dry flakes that are difficult to buff away without irritating skin. They can be used on sensitive baby skin.
2. They'll take off your makeup. Used with soap and water, konjac sponges will remove more makeup than washing with your hands alone. You can even run one around your eyes to get your mascara off faster.
3. They'll make your skin more radiant. Anything that exfoliates makes your skin smoother and more glowy - and the more often you use it, the more pronounced the effects will be.
4. They're made of 100% natural ingredients. The Konjac Potato or Konnyaku is a perennial plant native to Asia, and can be found growing wild at very high altitudes. Our sponges are also infused with natural mineral additives like the green tea, purple sweet potato, and bamboo charcoal help nourish and smooth skin naturally.
5. They've got a shelf life. For optimum results, replace your Konjac sponge after 3 months of use or when it starts to deteriorate. To maximize the life you should rinse sponge and gently squeeze out excess water after use but do not wring. Hang in a well ventilated area to air dry.
6. They're organic. Because they are made our of completely natural ingredients they can be composted after use.
7. Not self-cleaning. Although not necessary you may occasionally want to add your favorite cleanser when using sponge. Even though some konjac sponges may claim to be antibacterial, they're not self-cleaning.
And finally i have a question for you.
How do you pronounce "Konjac" ?
Okay, i'll tell you.
Konjac is pronounced like CONE-YAK. Not con-jack as you may have thought.
The Japanese word is kon'nyaku pronounced like CONE-NYAKU with the "A" sounding like a short "AW".
I hope you find this helpful and enjoy your purchase.
Wise Men Therapeutic Healing Balm with Organic Essential Oils for Neuropathy and Pain Relief
The wise men from Arabia were actually being practical by giving the baby Jesus precious, costly essential oils that could double up as a potential medical remedy. Myrrh and frankincense essential oils were valued above gold because of their ability to heal.
Download the complete product Guide here.
Wise Men® is a registered trademark of Neutripure.
Product Safety data is available upon request.
The wise men from Arabia were actually being practical by giving the baby Jesus precious, costly essential oils that could double up as a potential medical remedy. Essential oils were valued above gold because of their ability to treat many illnesses.
Wise Men Gout Balm is an ancient formula for modern times. It can be used as a miracle cure for a wide variety of uses like treating pain relief, gout, arthritis, and anti aging.
Wise Men Gout Balm is an essential oil blend that provides quick and safe relief from the pain and discomforts of gout. But it can do more than offer you quick relief. It’s a preventative formula that can help prevent future flare ups. Begin feeling relief instantly, while daily applications have a cumulative effect. Our Balm highlights lemon, geranium, wintergreen essential oils for their ability to soothe achy joints and clear out stuck uric acid crystals.
Wise Men can inhibit the production of key inflammatory molecules associated with conditions like arthritis and can be useful in helping to prevent the breakdown of the cartilage tissue. This has been shown to significantly reduce levels of inflammation, making it a natural treatment option for pain-related conditions like gout that affect the muscles, joints and tendons.
Download the product Guide here.
Download the Product Guide HERE.View full product details